Sunday, 4 September 2011

46. South Kensington


South Kensington is on the District (Green) and Circle (Yellow) Lines. It is the station serving Exhibiton Road - the street that the Science Museum, the Natural History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum are all in.

Now I have to say that I didn't go up onto the street when I left the station because I took the underpass along to the V & A - I was going there to see an Exhibition on Chocolate. Well I thought I was going to see an Exhibition on Chocolate but it turns out it was just a small display, very disappointing. However I went to see several other exhibitons when I was there and I actualy really enjoyed it. I will have to check the write-ups properly before going back though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing an interest - please feel free to comment on my unofficial tour of the tube stations