Friday, 13 May 2011

29. Belsize Park


Belsize Park is on the Edgware branch of the Norther (Black) Line. It's another one of those stations that has no esculator, so you exit by the lift or the stairs. You know I have to "climb" out of each station so this is where I started:


I was visiting Belsize Park because I had arranged to join an Orienteering group. They meet every Thursday evening for a training run out on Hampstead Heath (before anyone asks - no I didn't see any badgers).

It was a great evening, nice relaxed run, after showers we got changed and wanderd down to a pub called The Stag - there we had supper and drinks ... one of the members had brought some maps a long for me, so I will be going back to Hamsptead Heath to complete the course; I want to do it by myself to make sure that I haven't lost my touch.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely evening - glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One I don't know. Thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing an interest - please feel free to comment on my unofficial tour of the tube stations