Saturday, 2 October 2010

6. Finchley Road


Finchley Road station is where the Jubilee Line (silver line) and Metropolitan Line (the maroon line) intersect - I hadn't actually planned to go there today. I was meeting some friends over at Swiss Cottage, we were going out for sushi, but Swiss Cottage is on the Jubilee Line - and this weekend planned engineering works on the Jubilee Line meant the line was closed today.

It was pouring with rain when I exited so I took a very blurry photograph and rushed off to the restaurant. I only found one interesting fact out about Finchley Road Station - its opposite the O2 shopping centre, but I was late, due to change of station plan, and didn't have time to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing an interest - please feel free to comment on my unofficial tour of the tube stations