Saturday, 23 October 2010

13. Woodside Park



Woodside Park is on the High Barnet branch of the Northern Line (black line).

I exited there today because it's just a short walk from where I live. I took a photograph of the building and noticed that the letterbox is an old Victorian one. The other thing I noticed is that unlike any other tube station I have been to it has no shops nearby - it is right in the middle of a residential area. Oddly enough when I tried to look up something about the station that is cited as being a unique fact about the station! So there you go I live near a tube station that's sole purpose of exsistance is to transport residents in and out of London!

2 comments:

  1. It looks more like a house that most tube stations - I wasn't surprised to read it was in a residential area, it must blend in nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the fact that it has a bus stop right next to it distinguishes it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing an interest - please feel free to comment on my unofficial tour of the tube stations